Why Should I be Concerned About My Colon?
The colon has been referred to as the sewer system of the body! When the colon is not functioning properly, toxins build up in the colon, blood, lymph, circulatory systems, fat tissue, and through-out the body, causing a condition known as autointoxication. This can lead to a number of illnesses and disease. Most people are unwilling to discuss the subject of elimination.
- Colon Cancer is the Second leading killer in the United States!
- 100,000 Americans Die annually to this disease.
- 100,000 people have colostomy each year in the United Sates.
- Digestive Disorders are the most complained about medical condition in America.
- Millions of dollars are spent annually on laxatives.
How We Can Help
Most people have a daily routine of bathing, brushing their teeth, and putting on clean clothes. We clean out cars, vacuum our carpets, and spend a lot of time and money trying to make our bodies look their best. However … it’s not just the outside of our body or our environment that must be kept clean. We need to keep clean on the inside as well. Every day our body is exposed to toxins and chemical agents common in the average American diet. We must take a proactive approach to combating disease and managing our health.
Eliminate waste, re-balanced body chemistry and restore proper tissue and organ function. many clients have reported an increase of energy, better digestion, clearer skin and eyes, relief from headaches, and freedom from gas and bloating.